Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

, I have an UE40H5000 tv with an AA59-00741A remote. I

I have an UE40H5000 tv with an AA59-00741A remote.
I have successfully connected the tv to the internet, but my remote doesn't have a smart hub button. How can I access the smart hub?
Thx
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Sorry about the delay ins responding. Its an unusual combination you are using (remote and TV) so I needed to research if there was a way to get to the Smart Hub and there is not sorry. There is no way via onscreen menus, has to be done via the remote and this remote which I also researched, does not do it.
You need to get the correct remote which you can purchase though from my link below
Click me to open
That will allow you to access the Smart Hub.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.