michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

, I am trying to delete wild games from my computer, but

Hi, I am trying to delete wild games from my computer, but it won't let me in the normal way. any suggestions please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

what is the operating system you have on the computer.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am willing to pay £20.00 for your answer but am not willing to sign up for a monthly payment. if this is not possible please cancel my card details. and i will continue trying myself.

if you have not signed up for monthly subscription then definately you will not be into monthly plan however if you have just posted your question in the question box then it must be a one time charge.
still i will give you a customer care number to call as they have the billing info
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok, I am running windows XP

click on start button select control panel look add add remove programs and double click on it to open wiat for 30 seconds the installed program list will be opened then you look for the wild games in the link click on it to select or highlight and you can select the remove option from the top.
let me know if you have any question or you find it not working reply how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried as suggested and get the following message:

Run time Error.

This application has requested the run time to terminate in an unusual way.

you can try to download and install revouninstaller and try to remove the games you want from the link given below.
you have another option which you can opt for and that is an additional remote access service in which i will be remotely connecting and doing the job for you and you can simple sit back and watch.
Let me know so that i can send you the additional service in your email.
http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried the link you sent me but came up with the same error,

then i tried the advanced setting to get rid of the left overs which was all of them. it worked and has been removed.

Thank you michelleclive you are as good as your photo!!!

John.

Thank you for using our service please do rate my service. Have a good day.