michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a VHS/DVD player DMREZ48V and the video player has suddenly

I have a VHS/DVD player DMREZ48V and the video player has suddenly started ejecting any video I try inserting
Are you able to tell me how to fix this please?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
The problem comes up when the disk reading lens is weak or dirty.
If the dvd player is not used for a long time then you must open the cover and try to clean the lens gently with a clean piece of soft cloth you can use a dampened close and not wet to wipe off the cd/dvd lens after cleaning wait for 5 mins and the connect the power and to play a disk the disk should read fine and if you get the same error that means the lens is weak or bad you will need a new lens which is available online or an audio/video repair shop.
Let me know if you have any question.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P88NtUuPxd8&ab_channel=OldSchoolTechCorner
check the video link attached above.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My enquiry wasn't answered as it is the video tapes that keep being ejected not dvds
you meant to say that the VHS tapes are not being read by the VHS player and its ejecting them, am i correct.
Try to reset the player and let me know if that works.
1. on the main unit press and hold the channel up/down button Both together for 5 to 10 seconds when the unit is powered on.
2. Now push and hold down the power button for 10 to 15 seconds and release it.
3. Unplug the power cable and leave it powered off and now push and hold the power button for 10 seconds when the unit is not plugged in to the wall the cable must be disconnected from the wall socket when you perform this reset step.
4. Connect the power cable and power it on and let me know how it goes.