Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a 1991 Sony Audio System, LBT V302.

Customer Question

I have a 1991 Sony Audio System, LBT V302. Are parts for it still available, or is it a waste of money to continue the insurance with Domestic and General? It has not broken down so far! EJ XXXSunderland

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Parts new are not available, but you can source parts from second hand units such as this one
http://www.gumtree.com/p/stereo-systems/sony-lbt-v302-cd-stereo-system-with-turntable/1108014027
And use the parts from this, but it is the only way you would get parts for such a system.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.