michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Is there any connection from my Samsung tab to my I. Pod to

Customer Question

Is there any connection from my Samsung tab to my I. Pod to download my music
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.

When you decide to import your songs from your old iPod Touch 4 to a new Android device, it is possible to do that via iTune? We have tons of songs and it can wait forever to tranfer them using only computer. Certainly we don't expect long list of songs purchased from iTunes to go to waste. Here's what we can do. We recommend you the professional iPod to Android data transfer tool - TunesGo, which offers you the most convenient way to transfer music between iPod and Android in bulk. And if you think that iTunes has nothing to do with Android, keep reading and you'll know that is not the case. Download Win Donwload Mac

Open this link given below on your web browser.

http://www.recovery-android.com/transfer-music-ipod-android.html

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks ***** *****ve I will try that

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I want transfer my music from my Samsung tab to my I. Pod

check the link and go to the music section.
https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201196
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further