Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a pioneer blue ray player and sound system bcs212

Customer Question

hi i have a pioneer blue ray player and sound system bcs212 3d it will not fully turn on and only says please wait i have disconnected the mains for it to reboot it still wont fully turn on can any thing be done thanks Nick
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!
How long have you owned this system?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

2011

Thanks for that info. Would you possible be able to take a picture of this error screen and send it to me here so I can easier diagnose the issue?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its not an error message please wait is part of the warm up process before it fully turns on it wont go further than this .The screen is for volume and settings for bass , speakers ,etc

I understand thanks for that information
Are you able to get to the menu that allows a factory reset?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It appears to me that you don't know these units at all its stuck on the start up sequence which it wont come out of at all .no menu as machine is not booting up so it cant be reset.

Since your last reply I managed to get hold of pioneer tech if this sequence if it goes no further the menu does not come up

Sorry, I was just trying to clarify how far in the boot it would go.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to get to the system menu, the hardware could be defective...hate to tell you this.