michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Kodak easyshare dx7630 what does formatting mean and how do

Customer Question

Kodak easyshare dx7630 what does formatting mean and how do I do it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
Formatting means to wipe off all data from the camera that includes all pictures and videos stored on the card
in case you wish to format the sd card on your camera, you may follow the below steps:
In any mode, press the Menu button.
2 Press up\ down arrow to highlight Setup , then press the OK button.
3 Press up\down arrow to highlight format option(icon shows pic of camera and trash bin), then press the OK button.
4 Choose an option,(memory card\internal memory which is the camera memory) then press the OK button.
5 Press the Menu button to exit.
Let me know if you have any questions
please click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered
Thanks for choosing Just answer