Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Now Kindle question.

Customer Question

Now for a Kindle question. I have an old Kindle and have purchased a Kindle Voyage(2nd Kindle). Material was transferred from the former to the latter but I cannot delete a book entitled 'David Stirling'. How do I do so?

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To delete a book, you can remove items by pressing and holding the item's
name or cover on the Home screen. When the dialog box displays, tap Remove from Device.
Your content will remain stored securely in the Cloud for downloading at a later time
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Brilliant:this worked first time. I do not know why I could not have found out for myself.

Full marks to you as soon as I get a chance. Excellent service.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You're welcome James
Let me know if you need anything else, and please remember the service rating.
Thanks!