Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need a small tv, it must be 24 max, full hd , with a

Customer Question

Hi, I need a small tv, it must be 24 max, full hd , with a smart system so i can get netflix etc. Can you please advise?.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I would advise on the LG 24-Inch Full HD LED Smart TV with Freeview HD
Full HD Smart TV so you can use all apps available including Netflix, iPlayer from BBC and a huge amount of other apps, as well as the ability to stream BBC sports, Sky Sports ect if you wish, and it is very well priced
You can get the TV here
Click me to view
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.