*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Have a Model UE40EH5000K TV and am very keen to connect

Customer Question

Have a Model UE40EH5000K TV and am very keen to connect my Lenovo B5030 laptop to it to watch items received by the lappie and/or items already stored on the lappie.
Can you advise how I can best do this, please?
Have lots of USB sockets/outputs on the Lenovo + one Network (I think!) connector.
Not scared of cabling, etc.
Your advice would be much appreciated.
TIA
Bren
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. The best option will be to use an HDMI cable from the Lenovo to the TV's HDMI input. The HDMI cable will provide audio and video signal to the tv. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO< Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively.Thank you very much!