*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Window has frozen with assortment of lines showing. slide button

Window has frozen with assortment of lines showing. slide button shows fully charged but not acttivating
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the brand and model of your device?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Early Amazon Kindle
okay, thank you. Please try this on your Kindle>press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release. After the device has completely turned off, press the power button to restart your Kindle> Then check to see if it is functioning normally please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but am old person and I really couldn't afford to pay any more. Family have pooled together to replace with new one I could not fault your attention
That's great! Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Thank you very much!