Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I want to connect my Samsung led tv to a bose wave radio/cd

Customer Question

I want to connect my Samsung led tv to a bose wave radio/cd player to get the sound from the bose.The tv is a32inch series 5. Canyou advise please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Eng. Andres replied 2 years ago.
Hello My name is ***** ***** be happy to help you today Could you provide the complete model number of the Bose Wave and the TV? I need this information to provide the highest audio quality link between both devices. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model no. on tv is-ue32f5000ak.

No model no. on the bose.

Thanks for the reply, The UE32F5000 series TV has a Headphone jack at the back of the unit. This is the audio output that we will use, as it's the most convenient for you. The Wave Radio has two RCA type connectors as audio inputs. The sound output of the Samsung TV has to be connected using a "3.5mm to RCA audio cable" to the Bose's RCA input. The cable can be purchased in any consumer electronics store. No extra configuration is needed, you only have to select in the Bose unit, the input that you are using, and that's it. If you cannot find the cable, or you preffer to buy it online, here is a link where you can purchase it: http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-105597-3-Feet-Premium-Stereo/dp/B0094A1F3S/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1430680695&sr=1-2&keywords=3.5mm+to+RCA Please, use the stars to rate the service provided
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please send email conformation that you have ended my free trial and cancelled my subscription.