Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Re Samsung GT-S5690; I've managed to insert chip but could

Re Samsung GT-S5690; I've managed to insert chip but could you please guide me with the adapter and does the battery lie loose across these two? Judith
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you mean how to put the battery in the phone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can't take this any further because I'm puzzled and worried that my email address has been registered with yourselves by someone else. I've had this email address for a very long time (*****@******.***) and surely BT would have advised if there was someone else??? Judith

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its probably you re-registering it again.
But did you see the question I asked you Judith?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Richard, thank you for sending email. I feel I've got it all wrong! There's a Sim Card (very small), an adapter card and a battery. The picture of the Sim isn't the same as the one I have, but it seems to go onto the smaller space inside the case, and then does the battery slide across the top?

So, do I need to use the adapter?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ah ok, yes if the Sim card is too small, put it in the adapter and then put the adapter in the slot, then the battery across the top.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, Richard, I seem to have put that badly! Although it's small, it does it in one of the smaller slots of the two.

Thank you for giving me confidence to try again... I've fixed the chip into place and slid the battery across the top. Now, I just need tom charge her up............Again, many thanks! Judith

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Perfect Judith, always good to have a second set of eyes :)
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.