Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a smart tv. when I play a recorded programme from my

I have a smart tv. when I play a recorded programme from my Panasonic dvd player I can here other programmes in the background
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Is it the television you are hearing in the background? If you disconnect the Aerial cable, then play a recorded program, do you still here other programmes in the background?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have disconnected the areal and can still here it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Is it the TV you hear?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

If I turn dvd off I can't here strange noises

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.

ok, remove the power from the DVD recorder and wait 10 minutes. Then connect the power and play a recording Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have done that it is still the same

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me the model of the recorder please Ted
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Panasonic dv3

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ted
Open the Flap at the front and with it on, hold the Channel UP and Channel Down buttons for 6 seconds, then release.
This will reset it. Once done, make a new recording, play it and tell me if you still have the problem please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sill a problem

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ted, it confirms the problem
It is the internal hard drive or mainboard (tuner on the mainboard) that has faulted.
A corrupted firmware can cause this. But we have ruled this out by reinstalling it. The fact the problem continues, confirms it is a hardware fault with the unit.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the recorder to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.