Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Samsung express M2825nd printer Stopped printing-message says

Samsung express M2825nd printer
Stopped printing-message says replace imaging unit?
Printer one year old but on third printer cartridge.
Help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you as the first step, remove the power from the printer and wait 5 minutes
Then connect the power, turn it on and tell me if it still gives the error please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Error still there

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Then the imaging unit in the printer has indeed failed and will need replacement.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.