Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can Geemarc CL7400 headphones be repaired? How much is a repair

Can Geemarc CL7400 headphones be repaired? How much is a repair likely to cost? Can new headphones be purchased separately?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The cost of repairing and parts with the limited warranty you receive will exceed the cost of a replacement unit which is why they do not do any repairs unless it is under warranty.
As the headphones uniquely connect to the wireless base, you can't purchase it separatl,y and need to purchase the entire unit.
The best price you can get it is online and from my link below
CLICK ME TO OPEN
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks you have clarified the situation and I need to go away and think about it

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome