Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Is Panasonic 24 inch 100hz Quintrix tv able to operate with

Is Panasonic 24 inch 100hz Quintrix tv able to operate with Sky+HD?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes, if you connect the Box to the TV you are able to view the contents on the TV, this wont be an issue.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
I see that you have left me a poor rating, instead of continuing to communicate with me.
Was that a mistake? I am a little confused why you would respond like this. You asked a question which I answer and offer to answer followup questions yet you go an make a complaint and give me a poor rating? Not sure what your issue is here, would be right to explain such a response.