Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I purchased a Polaroid tv with a remote at the time that tv's

Customer Question

I purchased a Polaroid tv with a remote at the time that tv's went digital from my Asda store in Bishop Auckland, County Durham, England. The remote will not work now and I cannot find a suitable replacement. The make of the tv is P24LED12. Is there someway that I can get a compatible remote from you that will work with my tv.
Yours Sincerely
John Phelan
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can purchase a replacement remote from my link below. It provides the exact functionality as the original remote
http://www.amazon.co.uk/RM-Series-Replacement-Control-POLAROID-P24LED12/dp/B00A68PN7Q
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.