Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have on my I Mac i Tunes about 40 CDs - dance music

Customer Question

I have on my I Mac i Tunes about 40 CDs - dance music for country dance classes. I transferred these manually to my I Pad AUG 2014 and updated them regularly ever since with no trouble. I noticed a track was missing from my i Pad but was recorded on my Mac. The CD containing this tune was recorded completely on Mac 12 tracks, but only 4 tracks of this disc were recorded on i Pad. I rerecorded this CD and tried to transfer the info to i Pad, despite several tries no change. I restored my i Pad to new and tried again at which point it refused to record anything. Further when i plug in my I Pad to my Mac I Tunes does not open automatically as selected. I only use this I pad for dance work so I do not want to use the WiFi system as I have an I Pad Air for my personal use.
I have a Monday evening deadline to meet.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
What version of iTunes are you using? Ensure you are using the latest version.
Then quit and restart iTunes, and perform a Manual Sync. Sometimes this is enough to get things working again.