Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Can change the remote setting on the dmr ex 75eb as my son

Can change the remote setting on the dmr ex 75eb as my son has changed to remote 2 and we can't now operate the unit. Is there a way of accessing the main menu without a remote.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
While pressing Enter, push #2 button on recorder remote for 3 seconds, push Enter again on remote and check.
Does the remote work now with recorder?
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cool yes it works now thanks

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.