Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Just bought a Samsung Galaxy 6 a couple of days ago, now it

Customer Question

Just bought a Samsung Galaxy 6 a couple of days ago, now it has just stopped working and won't turn on . please help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!Is there any data on the phone that you need? Otherwise I would try a factory reset of the phone to see if you can get it to turn on...it would wipe all the data though. If you just recently purchased the phone and it is already malfunctioning I would recommend taking it or sending it in for replacement though... I could assist with either process, which would you like to try?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I managed to reboot it after holding down 3 buttons and is now working like before and I didn't lose any data

Oh great, this is called a hard reboot, and can help you restart your phone if it is stuck. Glad you were able to get it to start
Actually only need 2 buttons: Press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons for about 10 seconds until the device powers off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou

If you don't mind, please do rate my service, would appreciate it. Have a nice day