michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Panasonic RX-EX1 in pristine physical condition. However

I have a Panasonic RX-EX1 in pristine physical condition. However over the past year or so it has intermittently refused to switch on in any mode and it now refuses to switch on at all. Is there anything that can be done?
Sid Jones Devon
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
If there is no power or it not turning on at all that means there is a problem with the power supply unit inside the player.
you can still get it fixed from a stereo repair shop they will replace the bad part and it will be back to live.
let me know if you have any question.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It shows initially some inclination to show power-on but then fails to deliver within about half a second. I thought it may be a software problem -withi the power unit? - but you think I can get it repaired .

It fails to power on completely just because the power supply unit is not providing enough power to the units main board which is now powering on.
you can get this repaired from any component repair shop.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further