*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

When using silk i get a notice sayingsecurity error contact08000885414

when using silk i get a notice sayingsecurity error contact08000885414 is this a scam or how do i correct this
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Yes, that is not legitimate. Try these steps please...In Silk (Web), tap the menu Icon in the center bottom. Then "Settings". There you can clear the cache and the history.
*****
If that fails to sort your problem, you can reset Silk. Warning: this procedure will erase your bookmarks, but it *will* reset Silk to factory defaults:
Upper-right Cog Wheel > more... (Settings) > Applications
Set the filter to "All Applications"
Clear Data
Clear Cache
Please let me know if this does not work for you or if you need any other assistance.
After we have your issue resolved please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!