Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I recently purchased a Samsung HD60 inch smart TV, model

Hi, I recently purchased a Samsung HD60 inch smart TV, model UE32H62. Looked great in the store and for a day or 2 at home but has lost its vibrancy. Would you know the correct calibration for this model or are there technicians that could call to my house and calibrate it so I get the most out of the TV. I live in Co. Meath in Ireland.
Paul
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you follow this film please and set the settings to the ones displayed. This will set it to produce the best picture that should look correct.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sjNQrCKa14
Let me know the results please