Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can I download an instruction manual HDR2000T 500GB? Dennis

Can I download an instruction manual for Humax HDR2000T 500GB?
Dennis Boughen UK.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes I have the instruction manual for you on my link below
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I do not want to pay an additional monthly charge

Dennis Boughen

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thats no problem Dennis, its optional and some customers choose this if they feel they have many questions per a month. If you do not sign up its only the one time fee you already have paid.
Did you get what you needed from me? If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.
And please remember to rate my service by clicking one of the Stars at the top or smiley faces so I am compensated.