Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Can the screen size be changed on a Panasonic tx-32lxd700 on

Customer Question

Can the screen size be changed on a Panasonic tx-32lxd700 on hdmi1,2,&3. Recordings are done widescreen but play back on 14:9
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to change the Aspect Ration. This is the button on the remote directly under the power button
Press this to cycle through the different rations.
You can see this on page 17 of the manual here
Click me to open
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.