Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  20+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have received my new Samsung Edge SM-G925F.

Customer Question

I have received my new Samsung Edge SM-G925F. I have insertes the Nano sim: I would like to transfer my information from my old galaxy *********** to the new one keeping the number XXXXXXXXXXX please. I do not know yet to set yup text to text SWAP to 20220 Thank you John X. XXXXXXXX

Category: Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. As long as you are using the same Sim card from the previous phone, you will still have the same phone number. However that does control the phone number, and the sending and receiving of text messages. But if you want to move over items from your previous phone, the most convenient way to do that is with the Samsung software called Samsung Kies. If you go to the Samsung download site, they have two downloads. One is Samsung Kies to any other Samsung Kies three. Samsung Kies three would be the appropriate version for the edge and for any version of android above 4.2.2. So as long as your previous device is on 4.4 or higher, you can simply use that software to transfer your information. Here is a link to the download sitehttp://bitli.es/8ngqS9 Please let me know if you still have questions or if I can be of additional assistance.