Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I want to connect my T530 Galaxy tab4 to my TV what do I need

I want to connect my T530 Galaxy tab4 to my TV what do I need please.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you please go to Settings, About and tell me which software version you have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Model # :-SM-T530NU

Android Version:- 4-4-2.

Kernel Version :- 3.4.0-3736606

[email protected]#1.Wed Jan21 8:49:16KST 2015.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What you have to use is a Chromecast device Phil as the cables dont work for this model. But the Chromecast is wireless and actually a lot better.
It can mirror everything on the screen of the Tab, on the TV all wirelessly.
You need to have a TV that has a HDMI port (most do these days) and you purchase the device here
Click me to open
you then connect it to the TV, set it up (its only a few steps) and then install the Chromecast app on the Tab4.
You can then display on the TV.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for the info, I have ordered a Chromecast dongle and will rate your help as excellent IF your suggestion works when I receive the dongle and install it successfully. Thanks..Phil H

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok Phil, thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I'm still awaiting delivery of my Chromecast Dongle in order to implement the solution you suggested, on receipt and installation of same I will give my rating, which if it works as you suggest will result in an excellent rating....Phil

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
yes I saw this message from you yesterday Phil
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well please stop sending me reminders to give a rating then please. I've received a request plus two reminders so far

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
They are automated from the system
I have no control over this, you would need to email customer support on
***@******.***