Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a smart viera tv that has flashplayer on it but I don't

I have a smart viera tv that has flashplayer on it but I don't know how to enable it?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The TV does not support flash. How do you know it has a flashplayer and what is it you wish to do with it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its for watching programes on the internet the tv says that flashplayer is on the tv but must be enabled

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its for watching programes on the internet the tv says that flashplayer is installed the tv but must be enabled Mike.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, it is misreading it as a computer as Flash player does not come on any TV's nor Tablet devices anymore (they use the same operating system as your TV)
Exactly which programmes though are you referring to? As there is normally an App to do this.