Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I wish to connect wireless headphones to my Bravia KDL-40V2000

I wish to connect wireless headphones to my Bravia KDL-40V2000 and listen to the sound on the headphones while my wife listens to the TV. Is this possible?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
No sorry, as first it is going to only tune to one source so thats the TV your wifi is watching, and secondly once you connect the headphones, it directs all sound via the headphone port and not the speakers.
The is the case for all TV's
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen or smiley faces, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

My Sony TV is connected to a Sky box. Does this make a difference?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No sorry as these go to the TV, so if you stopped it there then the TV wont work.