Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have created a multi channel recording in logic pro

Customer Question

Hello - I have created a multi channel recording in logic pro x that I am planning to put through my macbook pro via an HDMI cable to my Onkyo TXN R636... in a 7.1 set up...one of the problems i need help with is that when I set up the system prior I did it through a TV... when I set it up in 1.5 weeks for my art degree show I will not have a TV and am worried I will not understand the abbreviations on the very small screen on the Onkyo amp... Please please please can someone advise me on how to do this?
Nell
Category: Electronics
Expert:  dresteve2000 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!Nell - the Onkyo amp should retain its settings from when you previously programmed it. You could try running it without the TV to see if this is true?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I thought that might be the case... so maybe there is nothing to panic about... I will be trying it all out this week / tomorrow... i guess I will know then ! and if I pan in logic pro X in set up... will it automatically change through the amp? and can you just confirm that this ONkyo amp is actually a soundcard?! and a transducer..>>>

Yes, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. And yes, the amp is also a soundcard and a transducer.
Did you have any additional questions regarding this?