Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

How do I email my scanned pages from my Epson printer

how do I email my scanned pages from my Epson printer
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You email the scanned pages as attachments in an email.
So when you are composing an email, you add an attachment (usually a paperclip in most email programs) and select the scanned pages
Then when you send the email, the pages are sent with it.
If you do not know how to attach files to an email, tell me which email program you use and I can tell you how
Or, I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

having a document that needs to be emailed quickly,how do I proceed,Ihave a epson 215 printer and im using windows 7 os.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I gave you the instructions to do this Gordy, were you able to follow them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what shold be open on my computer before scanning the document?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Nothing needs to be open before scanning
It is after you have scanned, you open your email program and attach it to an email to send