Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have a HPphotosmart C4500 printer and we just used it

Hi i have a HPphotosmart C4500 printer and we just used it for printing it has not been installed on a pc but i have tried to install it today and pm pc just says it is not conected can you please help Sue Sharkey
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 2 years ago.

Hello Sue! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to set up the printer with the USB cable or via wireless?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Viet i plugged in the usb and realized i should not have done, but i did want to do it via wireless, my pc is windows 8, and yes i can to a remote support session if you can just wait a couple of mins please

OK. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=648814b8-3b55-485b-8e04-e80631608dbf

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry i can not afford this much that would £24.00

I'm sorry, please ignore it. Please click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/pjsrboo

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok should i plug the usb into my pc first

No don't. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok i will click on the link now

Working on issue. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.