Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a smart samsung TV model 40Es6300U. it has lost internet

I have a smart samsung TV model 40Es6300U. it has lost internet connection and when i try to reconnect it cannot see any networks
Can this be re-set
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Is it possible for you to connect the TV to modem through Ethernet cable for wired connection as a test?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no unfornatley not

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Steve for the info.
Since TV doesn't see any network that indicates failure of wifi board in TV, it is small board that receives signals of router.
Please unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset TV, replug back in and run network setup to see if TV establish connection with router.
If it still doesn't then I'm afraid it would be problem of wifi board that need to be replaced, need to remove back cover of TV and check lower section of TV for wifi board to get part number off of wifi board as it could be like BN59-01148B or some thing that can be used to search/google to get price info to order it, replacement of wifi board is plug and play type work.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.