michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Samsung galaxy S5 and it is stuck in kids mode and

I have a Samsung galaxy S5 and it is stuck in kids mode and I donnot have the code to get it back to normal
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
Please tell me the problem in a bit more detail, i would like to know on which screen are you stuck on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I am stuck in kids mode on their first page where itsays close kids mode and enter pin but I doonot know any thing about a code

If you typed the PIN wrongly for 5 times, a link of “forgotten your PIN?” will appear on the screen as shown. Tap the link, you will be redirect to an Exit page. Tap the Exit link, you returns to normal mode! Next time, it will ask you to setup a new PIN for the kids mode.
If this doesnt work then the One(only?) option is factory reset.