Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a 4 set Siemans Gigaset 565 which has been a fantastic

Hi I have a 4 set Siemans Gigaset 565 which has been a fantastic phone for a number of years. We have moved house and the BT point is at one end of a very long barn conversion and now the signal wont reach 2 of the handsets. Is there anything that I can do to boost the signal?
Paul
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes, you can get a signal booster from my link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/RTX-Signal-Booster/dp/B003R75PZ8
You place it halfway between to ensure the best signal
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.