Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have microsoft live on my phone how will I reset the password

I have microsoft live on my phone how will I reset the password ***** I have forgotten it
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Via your computer, click on my link below and reset your password *****
https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx
Once done, you then use this new password ***** your phone when requested.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will I click on the above 1st , and when I do will it come up as reset ...live.com password ***** then when that is done will I try it out on my phone where it says Attention Required ??

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You will use my link to reset your password, then you enter on the phone that new password ***** when the phone requests it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am not getting a code to my gmail address ??

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you check in the Spam folder please for it in Gmail
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all I need is to receive the code to reset password ***** its not coming into my gmail , why ???

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I asked before, Can you check in the Spam folder please for it in Gmail
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant find the spam folder ???

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is on the left labelled either Spam or Junk
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I found the spam but dont know what to do next ???

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Find the email from the microsoft password ***** and follow the instructions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i.m compleatly lost can I get the code any other way ???

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
No, just this way Pearl and it is usually a straightforward process, so it is strange you have so many issues with this, try the process again please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I cant find the email for the microsoft reset password ? so cant follow instructions ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You need to go through the reset procedure again and have them send the email to you again please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

that worked only with my outlook.com nothing can get me through to live.com :(

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
I dont understand what you mean sorry
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the only place that my email ending with live.com is on my phone , I cant update my apps on my ph as it wont let me without the password ***** live.com ,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
the answer I am getting is not of any use with my phone which uses > live.com it does work with >outlook.com but that is no good to me as its not the app. on my phone which I need to update apps ??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

you are the expert how can you not understand this did not help me at all and was a complete waste of money.a simple thing like resetting a password ***** be easy for an expert