michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-EZ27. How can I restore

I have a Panasonic DVD Recorder DMR-EZ27. How can I restore factory settings? I have a message about a new service which I cannot remove
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
While the machine is powered on hold down both the CH up and CH down (on the main unit) for at least 20 seconds.
This will do a factory reset let me know how it goes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The channel numbers changed and now stand at 29 The message about a new service is still on the screen and i cannot move it

if the device is not reset as its the default step to perform and bring it back to factory settings.
You will have to do a firmware update to get it back to factory settings.
firmware is available on the below link given copy and paste the link on your web browser.
http://tinyurl.com/opk6js4
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No mention of a DMR-EZ27?

Please ignore the link given above open the link below which is free and directly from panasonic
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/vSupportDownloadDetail?storeId=15001&idval=UCM_PRD_CNT_007139