*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a samsung s11 phone and the camera isnt taking clear

Customer Question

I have a samsung s11 phone and the camera isnt taking clear photos.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.

Hi, My name is***** will assist you. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Make sure that the camera lens is clean and has clear view. Then Please reset your phone's camera as follow: Go to Settings Select Applications-> Manage Applications ->All Or Apps-> ALL Select Camera Select Force Stop and Clear Data Go back to ALL and select Google Services Framework Select Clear Data. Turn your device off and back on. Test to see if your phone's camera is working properly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

force stop is dulled and doesnt respond to touch and if i touch clear data will i loose my pictures. the button 'move to sd card' is dull

okay, do you have an sd card installed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes i do

okay. try this Open Gallery, tap Menu->Select multiple-> select the pictures->menu->move to sd
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when i do this i dont get the option to move to sd card

okay, that sounds like the memory card may already be the default storage for your pics. However you will need to be sure. The best option at this point will be to use your computer to back up all of your content on the Galaxy and then do a factory restore. The factory restore will return the phone to its out of the box condition. This will solve any issue other than hardware failures and faults.