*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Panasonic phone model no KX-TGA110EXI purchased two of

Panasonic phone model no KX-TGA110EX
I purchased two of the above, a few years ago. Recently when using one of the phones there was a noise indicating that the battery was low. I bought new batteries for both phones. Although it appears as if the batteries are fully charged, when using the phones they go dead within a minute or so. I have tried to clean the connection but without any success. Can you please advise me on how to rectify this problem. Lindsaye Smalley
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
This sounds like the base charger is faulty. Since the problem exist on two separate phones and you have already replaced the batteries and cleaned the contacts the only solution will be to replace the base charger. Do you have more than one base chargers?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes, to begin with it seemed to be the one upstairs but now neither phone appears to be charged.
okay, that is strange that both are having the same issue. What is the part number on the new batteries?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The batteries are Panasonic pro power AAA LR03 size S. Do you need any further info?
okay, that may be the problem.The Panasonic pro power AAA LR03 are the correct size. However they are not Rechargeable batteries. You will need this part number>>
Part No. HHR-55AAAB or HHR-4EPT
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you I'll get some tomorrow. If the problem continues can I contact you again?
Yes, let me know if you have any problems.You can get the batteries with free shipping at this link> PLEASE CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome! Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Thank you very much!