Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just tried to update my tomtom sat nav but due to recently

Customer Question

I have just tried to update my tomtom sat nav but due to recently having to change my e-mail address it will not allow me to log on
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you entered in your old email address to access your account, what exactly happened?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

A reply was sent to that e-mail address but as I said I cannot access that address

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, to clarify, what exactly happens when you try to access that address?
What stops you from signing into it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I had a serious virus on my previous lap top which it was not possible to repair I have since tried to log into my old e-mail address and have been blocked no matter what

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Pete
Due to security policies, you will have to call in order to have the email address updated on the account as you will need to verify yourself over the phone.
Call 0844(###) ###-####and once verified you can then have your email address corrected on your account and sign into it.
I am still here so call the number and if you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.