*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

How can i trace my phone with imei number

Customer Question

Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Are you trying to trace a lost phone?
What is the model number please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Iphone 6 puls

okay, the iPhone can be traced with the Apple id and password ***** the findmyiphone app on your computer or other ios device. >Whether you’re on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC, getting started with iCloud is simple. For new Apple devices, there’s a setup assistant built right in. And for everything else, setup takes just a few quick steps.>PLEASE CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Is there is way to find it my iphone only by imei number

you may can recover it or at least block it if you know the IMEI number of the phone. The only way is if the cellular provider agrees to do it.
The procedure to get back the stolen mobile phone will take some time. First you need to go to the police station in your area and file a report that your mobile phone is stolen.
Then take the copy of this and the IMEI number of your phone and contact the service provider of your phone. Your operator can also track the exact location of the mobile phone using its IMEI number using the Global Positioning System, thus helping you find the lost or stolen mobile phone. However, since a lot of phones get stolen these days, mobile operators will track a phone from its IMEI number only in the case of some special situation.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively.
Thank you very much!