*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a kodak 5300 aio that i got brand new off of ebay and

Customer Question

I have a kodak 5300 aio that i got brand new off of ebay and i get the error printhead loose or not installed properly cannot resolve
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Try these steps to resolve the error:Open the printer access door.If the printhead and ink cartridges are not installed in the printer, install them:Place the printhead in the carriage.Push firmly against the target label of the printhead until you hear a loud snap.Install the color and black ink cartridges. If the ink cartridges and printhead are already in the printer, remove them, then reinstall them.Remove the color and black ink cartridges.Remove the existing printhead by pressing the button in the upper-left corner of the carriage. Close the printer access door. If the error continues, Press the Cancel button on your printer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

already tried that same result, cancel button will not work just beeps red light keeps flashing

okay, take the printhead out then unplug the power cord, then reinstall the printhead, snapping it firmly in place and then reconnect the power.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Tried that too same result, error will not clear

have you connected it to your computer yet?