*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My iPhone 5S has no service why?

Customer Question

My iPhone 5S has no service why?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the iPhone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot > Hold the home button and the power button down for about 60 seconds or until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release both buttons. Then check again.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry to tell you that it did not work. Still no service.

okay, Please follow these steps>Step 1:Tap Settings.Step 2:Tap General.Step 3:Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.Step 4:Tap Reset Network Settings.Step 5:You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.Step 6:Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then check.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't understand , all instructions were done but still the comment is no service.

This phone is pay as you go but I made the fee yesterday in the amount of £50.00 but until now with your instructions it has no service.

okay, make sure the sim is active it online by logging into your account at virginmobile.co.uk/youraccount
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Okey will try to open the website and will go back to you soon. Thanks

okay,
if the online does not go through, call 0844(###) ###-####