Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Have you got a cd/dvd/vhs recorder which can read from one

Customer Question

Have you got a cd/dvd/vhs recorder which can read from one source to another? Ron Paxton
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The Panasonic DMR-EZ48VEBK will do this and you can purchase it from my link below
Click me to open
you will see 2 refurbished ones, and these are very good from Amazon and quite a lot cheaper so I urge you to consider them on the link I gave you.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Perfect answer but I cannot open Amazon to purchase a refurbished machine. How else might I contact them? Ron P.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
What happens when you try to open Amazon Ron? As its for the United Kingdom I gave you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I forgot to say 'Thank You" Cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome Ron!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
A. Says my new password ***** *****! I have tried Several times, filled in innumerable little boxes, but no joy.
Has Amazon got a help desk/customer service dept? Cheers. Ron P
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, best to just reset the password ***** which you can do here, then sign in with the new password.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/account/forgot-password/email.html
Let me know if you have any difficulties please