Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a K800i mobile and need a new sim card...can you help

Customer Question

I have a K800i mobile and need a new sim card...can you help me ?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Do you need a new sim card and a provider, or a new sim card from your current phone provider? eg: Vodafone?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just need the sim card as not changing phone provider am with BT

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You will need to call to have this sent to you due to privacy policies Janet and you can call on 0845(###) ###-####
Once you have verified yourself over the phone, you can then organize to have a new SIM card sent to you.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.