Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Problems with sending and receiving e-mails,please help.

Customer Question

problems with sending and receiving e-mails,please help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which email program you are using, and which error you get?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I send e-mails there aren't going through ,When e-mails are sent to me i'm not receiving all of them.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
You missed my questions, and I need to know the answers to these to fix this for you. I will repeat it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

outlook.com

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, sorry not being difficult but I really need you to answer ALL my questions to know the issue you are having.
You missed which error are you getting?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since i'm an old person who's not technically mind, I can onlygive you

the info which I gave before. Please return my payment,i'd be most greatful,

Thanks for your cooperation,

J.Graham.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, yuo can get your refund here
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund