Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

My Panasonic phone KX-TG6621E is not ringing. When I call from

Customer Question

My Panasonic phone KX-TG6621E is not ringing. When I call from my mobile I get message "conditional forwarding activated"
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
The symptom and message you are getting indicates that voicemail answer service is activated on the Panasonic phone.
Press the 'Tape' button on the base station to turn the answer service on or off.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That hasn't made any difference as I had already tried that. I just need to know if I need a new phone or if that would be a waste of money.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Linda,
If turning off the answer service does not work then test the line with another phone - if it works ok, then the Panasonic phone has a fault.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Linda!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Do you need any further assistance?

Let me know,

Pete.