Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

My Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i suddenly stopped allowing

Customer Question

Hi. My Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i suddenly stopped allowing me access. It charges with the Samsug Galaxy Ace logo flashing every couple of seconds, but goes no further to lead me to the security screen. Any ideas?
Gareth
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.
Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds.
Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.
Let me know the results please