Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You need to change the resolution of the mpeg it works on exactly 1280x720 or 1920x1080
To do this
download Handbrake & install it from herehttps://handbrake.fr/
Once installed, run it
* Click Source-Video (point it at your film on the USB stick )
* Click Preset\Regular->Normal
* Select container as MP4 (note make sure the file extension is MP4 and not M4V which Handbrake likes to change it to)
* On picture tab where is says anamorphic change it to none
* In same area untick the box for keep aspect ratio
* Resize the video to one of the above resolutions
Click start and once completed put it on the USB and play it on the TV
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.